When can I expect to get my Yagya Package?
This is how it goes: You order, we process and then we ship. Ordering takes usually seconds, processing 1-2 business days and shipment depends on where you live.
We are working closely with our external partners and carriers to ensure your Yagya Products can reach you as quickly as possible. When your order has been shipped you will receive a link on which you can follow your package.
Order handled in 1-3 working days = 69 SEK
Order handled immediately = 150 SEK
Rest of the World
Order handled in 1-3 working days = €12
Order handled immediately = €22
Customs and import duties:
Orders to Norway, the EU, EEA, EFTA (except Switzerland), and the Schengen countries are duty-free. For international orders, your package may be subject to customs duties and handling fees. We ask international customers to prepare for that possibility. Yagya has no control over possible import charges assessed by the country's importers.
New rules for the UK after Brexit:
Please note that because of the new UK laws due to Brexit, taxes & duties will apply for all orders above the value of £135.
How do I return/change my product?
We’re sorry you didn’t love your Yagya product.
To make a return, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the products you'd like to return, and we'll take care of the rest.
Good to know:
1. You have 30 days in order to return your products after you have received it.
2. Products should be in the same condition as you received them (unworn and clean) and with the ordinal labels attached to ensure a full refund.
3. You as a customer stand for the return shipping cost.
4. Pack the product in a way that can not damage it during the trip back to us. If necessary, use protective material around the product.
5. Keep in mind that you as the customer is responsible for the return until we have received and registered it, so always save your receipt. We recommend traceable shipping.
7. Once the returned product is received and handled, we will make a refund the same way you purchased the product or cancel the invoice. This can take up to 14 business days. It usually goes faster. If you received any promotional or other discount when you paid, any refund will only reflect the amount you actually paid.
8. Note! No returns will be accepted without a proper filled in return form that you will receive with your package.
If you do not collect your parcel, this alone will not be regarded as cancelling your purchase and you will be charged for the cost of the shipping.
How long does it take to process a return?
Credit card refunds usually take 7-10 business days to appear on your statement.
How can I find out more information about a product?
You can learn all about our products on their individual product pages. If you have any other questions or thoughts, let us know by email@example.com and we’d be happy to help!
When is the next collection launching?
We’ll be coming out with new products very soon—sign up with your email address down at the footer of the site to get the latest updates.
I have an idea for a new product, how do I share that?
Yagya creates products you tell us you wish exist! We love to hear your ideas, simply because it helps us create better products! Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Instagram with your ideas.
My size is sold out, when will it be available again?
We are currently waiting for more sizes to deliver from the factory. Please use the our notification tool and you'll be notified as soon as they are available for purchase.
What is your size range?
We offer XXS, XS, S, M, L and XL at the moment. More sizes like XXL will be available as soon as possible.
There is something wrong with my order, what do I do?
First of all, we are so sorry to hear that. We do everything in our power to make the process as smooth as possible for you, but sometimes mistakes do happen.
Please send us an email regarding the matter with your order number to email@example.com and we will do everything we can to correct our mistake.